Sonoma State University Scholarship Program
The Fall 2023- Spring 2024 University Scholarship Application is open now, deadline February 1, 2023
The application cycle is November 1 – February 1 annually
Basic Eligibility criteria:
- Any degree-seeking student, new or continuing, planning to attend the upcoming year (formal admission acceptance not required at the time of application)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Full-time enrollment (verified at the time of disbursement)
Scholarship Application Content:
- Basic questions regarding your background, interests and activities, and educational goals
- A section to describe your financial need (if applicable)
- Three short-answer essay questions addressing your intellectual growth and curiosity, service beyond the classroom, and goals and values
All scholarships applicants must use their MySSU login to access the scholarship application site. If you are a new applicant for admission, you may activate your MySSU account login to apply for scholarships as well as track your admission application.
CSU Future Scholars
This scholarship is designed for low-income, first-generation college students and it is renewable for up to four years.
- Low-income (verified by FASFA information)
- First-generation (parents do not have a college degree)
- Incoming First-Year Freshman
- 3.0 final high school GPA
Contact the Scholarship Office for more information, applications are generally available over the summer.
Theatre, Dance, and Music Scholarships
Each Athletic Department coach is responsible for making talent awards to athletes on their team. Consequently, student athletes should contact the appropriate coach to explore possible athletic talent awards.
Summer Session/Winter Intersession Scholarships
The School of Extended and International Education offers scholarships to students prior to each summer and winter session. Visit their Summer Session/Winter Intersession page to learn more.