Skip to main content

How do I report my external scholarships so they show as anticipated aid toward my charges?

Report all sources of external (non-SSU) funding by completing the Financial Aid Change Notification form, or email the Scholarship Office with a complete list. Include your full name, SSU ID, name of the organization, and the amount you will receive for the entire academic year. This will need to be done each year you receive scholarships, even if they are renewable.